The distance between where you are right now and where you desire to be is in direct proportion with a few things. Here’s a little list, and if you think is not complete, please feel free to add or subtract from it:
- Unresolved emotional issues (anger, blame, shame, etc.)
- Limiting beliefs (“I am not good enough”, “I do not deserve it”, “I can’t”, “Others are to blame for this, not me”, “Money is hard to come around”, “I am not lovable”, etc.)
- Physical clutter (your desk, your office, your car and your home reflect your energy and can either help you or hinder your efforts)
- Lack of clarity and goals (nothing can be achieved if you don’t sit down and decide to make a plan and follow it)
- Lack of support (asking for help does not mean you are weak, but that you are determined to achieve what you want and if somebody can help you with that, then you will get their help; we are not meant to live in a vacuum or reinvent the wheel all the time)
- Failing to acknowledge and celebrate your success (this is a big one! celebrating and being proud of your accomplishments lift you up and increase your energy and self esteem)
So start right here, right now.
Agree or disagree.
But do start thinking about it.
Have an opinion about it.
Start right now and right here.